Frequently Asked Questions
Active CannaScience products are different in many ways:
- They are the result of scientific research and rigorous testing.
- They are made with high quality ingredients.
- They contain patented technology that enhances nutrient penetration, absorption and makes plants more resilient to environmental stressors.
- We have specifically formulated products for each stage of plant growth.
- The formulas and technologies in our products result in greater value by volume.
- Our products are manufactured under strict quality control procedures.
Growing / Production
All Active CannaScience products are manufactured with horticulture-grade raw materials and the latest formulation technologies. They are clear solutions, easily mix with water, and produce no precipitates, while still providing high nutritive values.
Our Feeding Calculator allows you to set the Feeding Intensity to Light, Medium or Heavy, to adjust the application rate for each product. The feeding calculator and charts are designed for a clean and neutral pH water source. If you have definitive acidic or alkaline water, please email us the pH reading and the type of crop, and we will reply with our recommendation.
Shopping / Shipping
Shipping is charged based on weight. You will be able to choose your shipping method from your cart or at checkout.
Our products are made in Abbotsford, British Columbia, about an hour east of Vancouver.
Take a look at our product page for Active CannaScience brands.